|During Semester||Monday to Friday||8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
|Saturday, Sunday and National holidays||10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
|During Vacation (Spring, Summer, Winter)||Monday to Friday||8:30a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|Saturday, Sunday and National holidays||10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Summer vacation: August 13 to 17
- End/beginning of year: December 28 to January 3
- National Center Test for University Admissions: January 19 to 20
- Borrowing limits
- Volumes : 10 vols of the open stacks and 10 vols of the closed stacks per person
- Period : 2 weeks
- You can borrow up to 10 books at once. Borrowing period is 2 weeks.
- If you have not returned even one material by a due date, you can not borrow another books. And you are prohibited from borrowing for the same length of time as your overdue period.
- You can extend your borrowing period twice, if no one is waiting for the book.
- ※ Materials that cannot be lent
- Audio-visual materials : DVDs, video tapes, CD-ROMs, etc.
- Journals : non-bound and bound journals
- Others : Dictionaries, almanacs, local collections, etc.
You can read the following foreign newspapers.
|The Japan News||Japan||daily||English
|The New York Times. Weekly Review||Japan||weekly||English
|Chosun Daily||South Korea||daily||Korean
Last Updated: Jan. 4, 2019 User Service Section