Nagasaki University Medical Library
*Library hours / Closed on,
*Search for materials,
*Ask a Librarian,
|Monday through Friday||8:30a.m. to 10:00p.m.
|Saturday, Sunday and National holidays||10:00a.m. to 8:00p.m.
- End/beginning of year: December 28 through January 4
- August 13 through 17
- The inventory of the book in Library: March 31
- You can borrow up to 10 books at once. Borrowing period is 2 week.
- You can borrow books only. Journals cannot be lent.
- Delayed returns of books will be penalized by not being allowed to borrow books for the same period as the delayed return.
- You can extend your borrowing period only once, if no one is waiting for the book.
- We have closed loan service just for students and workers can send up for books they want from Central Library or Economics Library of Nagasaki University.
Search for materials
When you want to borrow materials / photocopy from other libraries, you can apply for them on the websites or Library counter.
Ask a Librarian
You can get an e-mail assistance from a reference librarian when you can not locate the material you want to refer or you want to ask a help from a librarian in your study and research.
Last Updated: Oct 5, 2016
Medical Information Section